Reading Time: 2 minutes
What is the plumbing and drainage cover?
Plumbing and drainage maintenance agreements provide protection if you experience emergencies such as burst pipes, blocked drains, and so on. Our policies ensure that you can carry on with your day-to-day life without disruptions from damaged plumbing and drainage.
Why is plumbing and drainage cover critical?
Plumbing, drainage cover provides you with full confidence that you don’t have to experience the hassle of damaged pipes or drainage systems. Consequently, our drainage and plumbing agreements help to reduce stress and hefty repair bills if the worst does occur. We have you completely covered!
Why choose Evergreen Drainage Solutions for plumbing and drainage cover?
By choosing Evergreen Drainage Solutions for plumbing and drainage maintenance cover, you’ll receive 24/7 support through our claims line. Our professional and helpful service means you can trust us to provide you with reliable and affordable protection. With us, you can also get a free quote in minutes!
30 Day Price Promise
We’re so confident in the value of our Evergreen Drainage Solutions plumbing and drainage cover, that we’re now offering a 30-day price promise! Find like-for-like emergency drainage breakdown/ Blockage cover elsewhere within 30 days of your purchase and not only will we match the price, but refund the difference too.
Damage to or failure of the plumbing and drainage system where internal flooding or water damage is likely, including;
- Blocked toilets and sinks
- Wastewater pipe
- Manhole Covers
- External drainage system
You will also benefit from;
- Emergency 24hr claim line
- Coverage up to £2,000 Cover Limit
- UK network of qualified engineers
What is not included;
- Circumstances which are not defined as an Emergency
- Circumstances were known to you prior to the commencement date of this insurance.
- Claims arising within the first 14 days from the commencement of this insurance.
- Systems and/or equipment which has not been properly installed or maintained. Any claim arising from gradual deterioration and/or wear and tear.
- The replacement of showers, external WC’s; external pipes and taps.
Welcome LetterFAQ’sTerms and conditionsCancelation Form